Monday, October 26, 2009

Telepathy or what?

Well it all started when I had this really weird dream that my house's internet quota was used up again, and it gets so annoying with crappy internet at home... I woke up thinking oh wth, our quota just got reset, how could it possibly be overused at all... And at night when my brother came home, he asked me how come we've used like 2GB of internet when no one was like home using it, and I was like WHATTTTTTTTTTT??? I wasn't the one using it==

Then another day, Kenneth and I was talking on the phone, talking about how I wanted to get a new phone cause my Sony phone is almost 2 years old, and the battery sucks to the max, so well we were talking about the new models in the market when I saw this ad online that one girl was selling a brand new phone at a sorta cheap price given it is new and still quite popular in the market... So somehow Kenneth mumbled something like, "oh is it a samsung f480 phone?", and I was like holy crap, YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! So I asked him how did he know, and he gives the usual "uh-uh" expression, and no, we weren't looking at the same ad==

Then, this other other other day, I had this dream, and I dreamt that Kenneth left me for another woman, yea I know wth== I told Kenneth about it the next morning, and he just laughs and laughs again, then assured me he would never do such a thing... Still, it felt real ok!!! So it was that afternoon when I was at home doing whatever I do except studying, my mum strikes up a chat again (yes she loves to do that when I'm seriously trying to study!), and you know, how mums, or maybe it's just my mum, who sorta tries to talk to you about certain things, but in an indirect manner, beating around the bush etc... So she starts off by saying things like oh how's Kenneth doing etc... Then she again, for the thousandth time, says oh relationships right now don't last, don't put too much feelings into it, otherwise the one getting hurt in the end will be just you yourself... Then she got to the main point of her striking the convo that day, which was warning me about Kenneth leaving me one day if I constantly keep this bad temper of mine:(

Seriously MUM!!! Who is your daughter here??? And who are you siding with now???:(

I think my Mum likes Kenneth more than me:(

0 voices: