Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I feel for you, really, I do.

"long distance issues
broke up
then didnt expect him to find somebody else so fast:S
soo yesterday he told me he no more loves me
and told me to move on
this is wat im doing now:)"

No offence, but guys are really a pain in the *** sometimes you know???


My dear girl, I know the chance of you reading this is very unlikely, but still... Just wanted to say, I hope you will recover from it soon... Also also, I totally understand how hard long distance is... With you is a little worse when there's a difference of 11 hours, pretty much when one goes to bed, the other wakes up, and like you said, when wishing Happy Birthdays, it does gets so hard, cause you wouldn't know which timing you should stick to... But since he's such a jerk, then I would say, you really deserve someone much better than him...

0 voices: