Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mid Sem Break


So far, I've done nothing... So much for rest well over the weekend... Start studying on Monday-.- Sigh... My mum got me started on this... She finished and started a new drama on Monday morning... Boys Over Flowers, a korean drama, apparently one of those where everyone goes crazy over the drama... In Singapore anyways... One of those popular romance kinda drama that revolves around generally rich guys who falls in love with an average family's daughter because she is the one of a kind who dares to rebutt whatever he says whilst many others would not even have a thought about it... Those kind of drama where there's always love triangles between 2 guys and a girl, and it's a matter of who gets the girl ultimately... Often also one of those drama where this guy likes this girl, but this girl likes this other guy, so on and so forth...


(L-R) Song Woo Bin,So Yi Jeong,Gu Jun Pyo,Geum Jan Di,Yoon Ji Hoo

I don't know why, but I just love dramas, and OMG!!! The guys in this show are so good looking!!! I like Yi Jeong [易正] the best=) HEHE:P Anyways, I love this song that follows alot... Also also, believe it or not, I finished this 25 episodes drama in 2 days=) How awesome??? Staying up til 5am in the morning, I won't forget that:P



Anyways, so my Monday and Wednesday was totally spent on this drama... On Tuesday, the FLIES had a girls' day out to the city... Everything from shopping for dresses to lunch to walking til we were dying of thirst to drinking bubble tea to poker cards to girls' talk to porridge to girls' talk again - everything was just filled with so much fun and laughter... I don't have the photos here, will have to wait til Chen Yi uploads them up on Facebook...

First up was shopping for dresses for ourselves my brother's graduation next Tuesday... We went to Valleygirl and picked to the max amount of dresses we could pick, approximately 6 each, and went into the change rooms, taking up more than half of the change rooms they've got... Changed into every single piece of dress, and we'll comment on how pretty it is, and start taking each other's dresses and fit it on... Looking at the queue outside makes us feel guilty really... But you know, it's shopping, so we gotta shop til we're happy=)



Dresses I've tried on...

Finally after hesitating forever, I decided to buy the last 2 dresses (white+grey & fully white with ribbon)... It's my first time buying dresses, yes congrats to myself indeed=) A bit hesitant at first, then thought there's always a first time to everything... Just gotta think of an excuse now when my mum asks about it... Prolly gonna use those old excuses like 'Oh they've existed for quite awhile, you just weren't here to see or wash it'...:P

After shopping, we went to eat lunch and shopped abit everywhere else until Firefly had to leave... I remember Housefly and I were trying to ring Butterfly umpteen times, otherwise we couldn't have a complete FLIES photo, and the last FLIES photo we had was prolly ages back... Unfortunately Firefly left before we found Butterfly, was pretty sad for a moment, until Butterfly rang, and we were all like GRR... HAHA:P

Then it was shopping for Housefly parents' fish oil stuff, and bubble tea at Tea Fusion... That's when the girls' talk started, and we had to play this Tortoise/Old Maid/Donkey game, and the one who got the Joker card would have to start talking about stuff... You won't believe how unlucky I was to have got 3 consecutive times of the Joker card... By then no one had anything to ask about me anymore...

Then it was Housefly's turn to get 3 consecutive turns... I swear we spent the most time on her, trying to get info out of her was just so bloody difficult... Although most of us would have sensed something was going on, and you could be the dumbest idiot in the world and still see something was going on... But you know, confirmation is afterall much better than assumptions... So we finally know now what's behind the constant 'I have got nothing to say!!!' from Housefly...

After that I can't remember if I got the Joker card once more before Butterfly got it just when she thought she had escaped it:P Practically everyone had a go at asking questions and telling their stories, except Dragonfly... But it's fine, we roughly know just about everything already...

We then went to get some porridge and got back to the housemates' house to eat and carried on chatting just about everything, until it was almost 12 when we left and Butterfly sent me home... The first thing my mum asked when I stepped into the house was 'Was that a guy or girl who sent you home?'-.-

In a nutshell, all of us have got our own problems and stories, guys will never understand these...

Fruitfly Housefly & Dragonfly & Butterfly & Firefly=)

2 voices:

Chen Yi said...

I love this post fruitfly~ hehehe count on u to blog abt it :p love all my flies too! And love girls talk infinitely!

sharoneow said...

'all of us have got our own problems and stories, guys will never understand these...'

haha well said well said i like! lol though i guess guys probably have their own problems and storeis that we will never understand too..