Saturday, March 5, 2011

First week of the last semester

I remember back in Year 12, a lot of people went “OMG I can’t believe it’s the last first day of High School!!”

4 years on and now it’s like “OMG I can’t believe it’s the last first week of Uni!!”

The future seems kinda bleak at the moment. I’m not sure what I’m gonna be doing when I graduate, but I guess I’ve still gotta worry about this semester’s work first. I tried to complete as many core units first and leave electives to the last thinking “Oh I’m gonna be able to relax a bit in my last sem” and now it turns out I have to put in more effort into my electives than my actual core units.Annoyed

Haven’t really got the urge to blog but decided to anyways because it’s always better than i-lecturing boring HRM on this windy Saturday night. Maybe I shall go get some Sara Lee’s Chocolate Swirl Bavarian now.Winking smile

P1130475

Oh and I made some mushroom soup myself last night. Chopped up what looks like 750g of portabella mushrooms finely to cook in 1L of creamy chicken soup to make creamy mushroom soup to add on pasta topped with honey ham and serves 4-6.

P1130467

All in all costed only AUD$5.

- $1 Continental's Chicken Soup (powder form in packet)

- 45c 500mL Harvey Fresh milk (on offer 1L carton 89c)

- $3 750g Portabella mushrooms (on offer 66% discount)

- 35c 250g Balducci pasta (on offer a packet 69c)

- 2 pieces of ham (on offer $12/kg)

I’m of budget housewife material yes yes?!Smile with tongue out

1 voices:

Shan Min said...

OMG so cheap. I'll have to ask you for guidance when I move out! :D