Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1 good reason why it's good to stay at my house.

Ok, let me go off topic for a moment first. Saw this really really really cute doggie at Tea Fusion that other day, and I totally went AWW! IF you're wondering why it is on the table, well cause, when it was left on the ground, it kept coming towards me wagging its tail and doing all the cute stuff doggies do.. It was really furry and it just looked like some great companion for Winter, you know, furry. Hehe:P And yea, the owner(s) then thought it wasn't nice to leave it on the ground, so :(




--------------------


So anyways, back to my topic.

Put aside the obvious reason "OMG you live so far awayyyyyyyyyyyy", you guys know that the Lakeside Joondalup shops are massive. It has just about everything you need (or maybe everything I need?), except for Valleygirl/TEMT (I don't quite understand why they still don't have it) and David Jones/Myers (as if you people shop in there everyday==). So yea, groceries are good to do. Often you can check out cheap bargains like I do.. And well, the good reason to stay at my house, is because, you'll never run out of anything.

You know I could really turn my house into some convenience store. I can sell:

- stationeries (was just thinking to myself how I've got 1 more year of Uni to go, and the amount of stationeries I've got eg. pens, pencils, pencil leads, erasers, rulers, highlighters, white-out, liquid paper, A4 paper, sticky notes, notepads, glue sticks(?)), can last a student's lifetime of education! LOLS!

- clothes / bags/ shoes (well needless to say, many of you have witnessed the range of them!:P)

- FOOOOOOOOOOD:) Yes, food. I prolly don't need to emphasise too much on that either, and this is why so..



My fridge is almost always FULL!

P.S. Just when you're gonna complain about the amount of popsicle sticks in the freezer, it's because it was half priced, AND I bought only TWO boxes, my housemate bought THREE. So yea, it wasn't all mine. But it sure took up more than half of the freezer's space. I think we need a new fridge.

And to compensate for it, look at the amount of green veggies we have in the fridge! And carrots and eggs and milk and mushroom, all HEALTHY FOOD alrights?!

For other items other than the ones listed above, it is prolly best for you to come to my house and take a look yourself. Or, you could see it as an/a excuse reason for you to come all the way;)

0 voices: