Sunday, August 31, 2008

ARGH!!! My mobile was dropped on the ground!!!


Worse still, it was on a brick ground!!! SIGH:( After 6 months of 'preservation', though there's a bit scratches here and there, but not to the extent of having a chunk of the corner of the phone 'bitten off'!!! *shrug* SAD:( But I'll get over that as time goes by...


*P.S. I didn't drop it purposely!!! I was pulling out my scarf from my bag, not realising that the phone was sorta on it, thus I sorta flunked it out:(

Anways, woke up at 8am and went to Uni, supposingly to study for the Maths Test on Wednesday:) Hadn't study much of course, since my laptop was always my TOP DISTRACTION!!! But probably FOOD as second=) Jorine brought these English and Chinese carrot cake, they were HEAPS YUMMY=) And at around 4 plus, Jorine and I walked to Broadway and got these Fish & Chips to bring back to the library to eat... But cause the shop only opens at 5pm, so by the time we got back to Uni, it was already 5.40pm... So then we had to finish them up quickly without being noticed!!! (P.S. The aroma of the Fish & Chips spreads fast, ok!!!) In the end, after the second bell had rang, the librarian sorta walked in and asked us to get out soon, and the Fish & Chips was sitting right open on the table!!! Geez, that moment was hilarious:P

Had an overall JOYFUL day EATING HEAPS OF JUNK FOOD and getting NO WORK done!!! Hmmn...

0 voices: