Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy Day??? Or not???


Today was such a BUSY day:(


I HATE TUESDAYS!!! It's like I have 4 hours of lectures, 1 maths lab and 1 OB tutorial:(

Compared to students doing courses like Engineering, my timetable is probably like nothing... But I'm still a Commerce student afterall - just doing a stupid maths unit!!!

Actually,come to think of it, maybe today wasn't such a BUSY day, but a funny day instead:P During the OB lecture, I was told that this week's OB tutorial is the same as any others, with the attendence compulsory, just that it's a session for questions & answers for our essay assignment... However, last week when we were all about to leave, our tutor said that we didn't have to come!!! So after the lecture, we went to ask Kerrie, and she said that it's only Week 9 where attendence is not complusory... So then my plan to go to Jorine's to eat EasyMac at 11am is dashed!!! Anyways, went to crash Shan & Wendy's macroecons lecture, and went to the Old Pharm for tute... BUT NO ONE WAS THERE!!! Only Andy, Soya and I were standing there, trying to figure out what to do... But anyways, Soya and I decided to leave in the end, and apparently when Andy went back to the class to get his bag, the tutor was there, so I guess he was stuck there then:P HEHE=)

Went to Jorine's for EasyMac, but due to Jorine's expertise in cooking the maccoroni, Chen Yi and I had to stand there to stir the thing for at least 30 mins!!! Guess it wasn't that EASY to prepare afterall!!!

Our FINAL product=) APPLAUSE!!!

Went to MO lecture from 3pm - 4.45pm ( NO, Tiffany, no matter what time he allows us to leave, it is never early enough!!!) and Jorine, if you're reading this, all THANKS to you, I had to stay in Uni til 6.30pm, and go home with my brother!!! SIGH *shakes head*

*For those who didn't know, Jorine tried ringing my brother to ask him to wait for me to go home. When it fails, she asked Tiffany to snatch the phone from me. When all else fails, she went to the extent of calling Ing and asked for my brother's number. Then she rang him personally to ask him to wait for me to go home!!!

OH!!! And by the way Jorine, stamps DO NOT have an expiry date!!! So you can take your time to send letters=)

0 voices: