Sunday, August 24, 2008

Olympics, Aussie Idol, & MO Essay...


Today's the end of The Olympics, the start of the Aussie Idol, and maybe also the start of my MO Essay???


I know it's seriously time for me to start my essay, but I keep on getting distracted by my surroundings and of course-my laptop!!! Hehe>.< color="#66ffff">
I wanna watch Aussie Idol!!! The beginning are always hilarious, with all the auditions and people doing funny things-as usual:P

At the same time, the end of The Olympics is also on... I'm seriously not a big fan of sports, thus I don't really care about The Olympics... Since it's once in four years, and it's my first Olympics in Australia, so I watched the opening:) But I really don't think I will watch the ending since there's still so much stuff waiting for me to complete!!!

Endnote: Maybe The Olympics will be so much fun-ner to watch if Australia wasn't so keen on just trying to show The Australian Sporting Team constantly...

0 voices: