Monday, January 18, 2010

The hot hot days...

Ok, first of all, I was at the city yesterday when I came across this...



OMG OMG OMG!!! Kim Bum is sooooooooo CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Just kill me!!!

Ahh I love Boys Over Flowers!:)

Then I was walking back to JCY's house when the temperature was like freaking 43 degrees day right, and I saw this guy walking on the concrete ground bare-footed== Seriously, is your feet made of water? How can you NOT feel the hotness??? Doesn't the ground burn your feet at all???



Then at night whilst talking to Kenneth on MSN, somehow I just had to show off the tiara I bought from the city... It just looks so cute so I bought it, wtf? Us and our randomness we do on MSN:P



Then it was time to complete the Assignment #2 that is so much more difficult as compared to the #1... Whilst asking my bestie in Summer School with regards to how to tackle the questions, at one point he said this to me:



Well the picture he was referring to was this:


So anyways, it's just funny how we often talk about some much randoms as well as for work... Just like this one that follows on from previous:



Ahahaha! k=capital (for those who don't study Economics won't understand this):P

So much for studying that seriously screws our brain up so much sometimes with our everyday lives== Moreover, especially when you've got a lecturer who doesn't speak proper English, then everything will be hard even if it's a one whole year course...

And Adrian just loves mocking Sam Tang's English:P


Anyways, then finally after rushing the assignment cause last minute is never fun, and it's not like I ever understand what I write in my answers anyways... Finally handed the assignment in class and had another long boring day at school...

Whilst walking along the James Oval after class, I just took a random pic of it cause it was a nice weather:)


And this gorgeous flower:)

0 voices: