Saturday, January 16, 2010

Photos

Went to develop over 300 photos today to make into a photo album for my Mum's birthday... When I first collected them, they gave me these 5 huge envelopes... Since it was near its 5pm closing time, I didn't stop and think much about that large amount of photos given to me...



When I got home, that's when I start sorting everything out according to the dates they were taken... I opened this envelope and thought something was very wrong... What I saw was definitely not part of the photos we had developed, but there was this very cute picture in there that I was like AWWWWWWWWWWWWW when I saw it...


Ain't this CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

But anyways, seems like the person has gone on a travelling trip to Europe somewhere for Christmas, and 2 out of that 5 packets of photos didn't belong to us...:S


Sorting in progress...

0 voices: