Friday, January 22, 2010

Qantas Frequent Flyer points

Dear friends! Please HELP!!!

Well, here goes...

Every dollar I spend above $30 will earn me 2 points towards my Qantas Frequent Flyer points at Woolworths... So those who are using Prepaid, regardless of whatever service providers (Telstra, Optus, Virgin etc...), please help by letting me help you buy the recharge vouchers so I can earn the points! Unless if you want to earn the points yourself, then I guess...



So far, throughout the past year and a half, I've earned 1141 points as of 14 January 2010, and as you can see, to earn a domestic trip would require me at least 20000 points for a one way ticket... I know this trip will be difficult to earn through these points, but I'm pretty determined to at least earn this one way trip even if it's gonna take me a couple of years! (Maybe a few years down the road I'll change my mind, but right now, I am determined to do so!)

So the bottom line is, please HELP!!! THANKS! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE:) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 voices: