Monday, May 17, 2010

$5 movies anyone?

I WANT I WANT I WANT TO GO WATCH A MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I haven't been to the cinemas since.. New Moon, which was last November.== And that was a open field theatre thingy, so not counted. So the actual last time would be last July, when I watched Harry Potter with Kenneth. That was so so ages ago==

I remember was it during my first sem, we watched Death Race and something else, can't remember what now, but but, we had a movie marathon the week before exams or something.. Can we do it again this time? But it's prolly gotta be this weekend. Cause next weekend is full-on study time already:( So can we can we can weeeeeeeeeee???:P

5 movies I wanna watch (cause I'm such hopeless for romance genre only):
- Dear John
- The Last Song
- When In Rome
- Letters To Juliet
- otherwise Ip Man 2

Oh and I think I've got some $5 movie tickets thingy. Cause I've bought many Kinder Buenos, and they've got this offer thingy. So um.. yea..

0 voices: