Sunday, May 16, 2010

Roller Coasters

Yes yes, I know I'm back. But just for a quick 5 mins:P

Recently, I've been thinking about what to do with Kenneth when I meet him in just about 1 month's time (ignore the fact that exams are even sooner!) *panicks*

1 month back in Singapore is rather short, given I can't exactly spend every single day with him. And you know, Singapore is just this big, and there's nothing much to do. Though I've been wanting to visit one particular place, which is of course the Universal Studios. I've been wanting to get a waterproof casing for my camera as well, but they're really expensive:( Like $300-400?:O That's like half the price of my camera already==

On a related note, my Australia cousins and Katrina are (80% sure) going to Singapore at the end of the year, so visiting places in a group would prolly be better than just Kenneth and I going ourselves. Given it cost $70+/pax to get in, sigh, must save money!:( So ya, prolly won't be able to go in June/July then:(

Oh and one thing that I wanted to go to the Universal Studios (besides the Far far away kingdom) was going on the roller-coaster! I'm a scaredy cat, I admit, but still, looks fun! But I've read some news about it being not open to patrons because they're double-checking for safety precautions; not sure if it's open now already:S

Anyways, here's a site to share the top 10 insane roller-coasters in the World!:) Enjoy!:)

0 voices: