Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I HATE YOU, I SERIOUSLY DO!!!


This is so not funny!!! Though I know my OB Essay was very last minute work, but I swear I actually did start early, and it's so freaking unfair... When you discussed the whole assignment with someone else, all exact ideas and same theories, yet they get a score 17.5% higher than you, WTH??? And like that's still not the main point yet... I didn't think I did so badly to the extent of failing like this!!!

Whatever of your bullcrap that most people you've marked have failed... Like seriously, SIF!!! I looked through the entire stack of hundreds of assignments in an attempt to look for mine, and so many scores that I've seen were at least 13/20... SIF many people in the course failed!!! I think it's just you and your biasness and strictness... Don't blame everything on the lecturer saying she has strict requirements and standards, you sure have higher ones, ok!!!

Considering you being a tutor don't even set good examples... Always coming to tutes late, always so random (wearing a thick jumper on a burning hot day?!?!?!), don't even know which session of tute is compulsory (telling us that the week's tute wasn't compulsory while all other people had to go to that week's tute, and the lecturer even said it was compulsory too, but luckily you didn't mark us all as absent!!!), and apparently you don't reply to emails too... What a tutor are you, may I ask??? The first impression I have of you was that you would be a nice tutor, and I thought you were the best out of my three tutors, but guess what??? LOOKS SURE ARE DECEIVING, and yeap, I've been cheated into this... A perspective that you're a kind tutor who smiles always, seems so friendly everytime, like a nice nice gentleman, but WTH's with your marking standards??? Oh whatever!!!

1 voices:

sharoneow said...

my dear dat's uni for u ^^