Tuesday, October 7, 2008

LATE LATE LATE


Today I woke up at 10am...


As a result of not having my phone by my side as usual, I woke up so late... Worse still, normally I would stay up to study, and would therefore sleep on the couch in the living room to avoid waking my brother up when I go in the room to sleep in the middle of the night... But last night, I actually went back to the room to sleep, and when I suddenly woke up in the morning, he was sitting in front of his laptop playing... I can't believe he didn't wake me up, knowing I've got 9am Maths classes everyday!!! SIGH...

So in the end, I missed Maths and 10am OB lecture:( Quickly got changed and prepare as quickly as possible, and got to Uni around 12.10pm for OB tute... After that I had free time from 1pm to 3pm, and I went to the MO lecture, yet was working on the FA Excel for the group assignment:( So practically, I went to Uni today for the OB tute only... My usual Tuesday packed day had become a OB tute only?!?!?!


HOW SAD:(

0 voices: