Sunday, October 5, 2008

IGA Perth Royal Show


As mentioned before, after having a draggy and tedious week with all the unhappiness, the Royal Show was the best experience=) It's a REMARKABLE EXPERIENCE!!!


Had a tiring day at Uni, then went to look for Jorine and guys... As usual, they had to rush for the STATS work due at 4pm, so everyone was just there waiting... After finishing and handing in the work around 2++, we all headed for the bus stop to take us to the Showground=) I've got to admit, everyone started buying so much during the first two hours we were there, and after that we couldn't really go anywhere else since we were so exhausted from carrying everything... Worse still, we had to help Jorine carry her stuff too!!! All the photos are up on Facebook, and I really couldn't be bothered uploading them all here again, so for those who wants to see the pictures, but haven't got Facebook, you know what to do!!! GET FACEBOOK!!! YUP, I'M POINTING FINGERS AT A FEW PEOPLE RIGHT NOW!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE=)

After an extended day of walking around, we decided to get some food, and of course, get ready for the fireworks=) Heard that they were all worth the ticket price, but to me, fireworks are fireworks... Though I love to watch them, and won't ever get sick of them, but afterall, they're still only fireworks, how ASTOUNDING can they be to be worth the ticket price which was $24, and that was only the entrance fee... EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DO OR BUY IN THERE, YOU'VE GOT TO PAY!!! And they're not cheap... The rides are like $8 at least...

But I guess after the fireworks, I can say that YES, THEY WERE INDEED WORTH THE TICKET PRICE=) I only managed to capture some of them with my mobile and camera... The last one, which was the BEST-ONE-EVER, was taken by my mobile, so the quality wasn't very good at all:( SAD:( And in one or two videos, people were actually walking past in the midst of the fireworks!!!, it was so annoying!!! I want to record the fireworks, not you guys walking around!!! GEEZ...

ENJOY=)




So now you can tell the difference between a 5 megapixels Nikon camera that I've got, and a 2 megapixels Sony Ericsson mobile phone that I've got... THE QUALITY!!! SIGH... The best fireworks was thoroughly ruined by the mobile phone that I've got:( Maybe I will just steal the video of the fireworks my brother has captured too... They should be better, though it's a 5 megapixels Nokia mobile phone... HEHE:P

As a conclusion, THE FIREWORKS WERE BREATH-TAKING indeed!!! It was an amazing experience because we were sitting down at the Showground grass, and the fireworks just seemed to be RIGHT ABOVE US, LIKE LITERALLY, so close to us that it's more than just a LIVE experience... There's just something more to it that I can't put it into words exactly... Only people who have experienced it there would know what I really mean... So If I do get a job next year, I would definitely go again, and of course, if there is gonna be fireworks though... If not, I'll hesitate a little bit more about going again:) HEHE:P

0 voices: