Monday, October 6, 2008

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN=)


Thanks so much to everyone who have helped me out today…

Today was such a dreary day… YES!!! I know!!! It’s me and my last minute work again!!! SIGH… Promise never gonna do it, EVER AGAIN!!! But I have to say, I have been pretty hardworking today, though I’m on msn, but I never talked to anyone really… And it's also cause I got on msn, then I realised how 9 different people did actually reply or talked to me yesterday, yet I didn’t get the message, cause apparently it's due to me appearing offline on msn, but like, I was put as BUSY yesterday!!! WTH?!?!?! Anyways, so sorry to Chen Yi, Jorine, Sharon, Tiffany, Shan Min, Jia Chen, Debra, Soya, and the last one I can't remember:P, I really didn’t mean to not chat to you guys, it's just that I didn’t see the messages!!! That’s why I was also kinda wondering why some people weren’t replying to me at all!!! All stupid MSN’s fault!!!

Anyways, I did try hard last night to do the essay… But I guess I was really tired, and kept falling asleep in between, and ended up sleeping for 3 hours since midnight… So then obviously wasn't even halfway through when I woke up in the morning... Considering I probably had about 8 hours to write another 1000 words, SIGH... No, it wasn't fun at all:( Trying to rush like mad, and ideas really couldn't flow through anymore... And the stupid question asking about the validity of the theory, if it's not valid anymore, then why are we learning it??? For FUN??? GEEZ... And I only brought along my OB textbook, so needed more references... So I borrowed the MO textbook from the Reserve books area... Although I know that it's a 2 hours loan, but when you're seriously concentrating on finishing your essay, you wouldn't know how fast time flies!!! So throughout the day, I borrowed it the first time, forgot to return it around 12+, went down to return and borrow it again, that was the FIRST 25 points... Then, forgot to return it the second time at 2+, then decided since the SECOND 25 points has been taken away already, might as well just keep it til before the next hour strikes, so can use it for a bit more time without borrowing it again, and maybe get the third fine... Who knows, I still wasn't done with the essay at 3.50pm, and GEEZ... That was around about the time where the THIRD fine came in... DAMN IT!!! 75 points in a SINGLE DAY!!! Worse still, I already had like 100 points in it before, cause I forgot to return the books before as well... So, all it takes is ONE MORE BOOK, and HERE COMES A $25 BILL!!! Sigh... I'm so not gonna try borrow any Reserve books anymore... If I can, I'm gonna try sneak it upstairs!!! I mean, there's so many of the same FA, MO, and OB Reserve books there anyway, so it's not like taking one up would kill anyone from completing their assignments if required!!! And who doesn't bring their books??? Except me of course, since it'
s so heavy to carry it around... Having to take the books on a ride on public transport is simply annoying!!! But anyways, so in the end, I had to quickly print the essay off without proof-reading it, and ran all the way to Social Science South Building, and managed to hand the essay in 2 minutes before 4pm...

PHEW!!! I hope I'm never gonna do this ever-again!!!

Anyways, a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who have helped me in completing my essay again=)

*A note to *******, OMG!!! I'm seriously so happy for you that the sweet little thing happened to you=) It's seriously so SWEET, the way he hugged you from the back and expressed his feelings, AWW!!! But I guess you've really got to make sure of your feelings, and if you really don't want the commitment to the relationship, then well... I guess, you've gotta let him know earlier la, my dear... If not the longer it takes to break the news to him, the worser the consequences... And also don't let him get too close to you or ask you out to too many places together, otherwise he might misunderstand the situation... LOL:P

0 voices: