Monday, November 24, 2008

First Day Back...


It's my first day back in Singapore, the feeling is a bit different... Considering I had to go help out at my aunt's-.- It's not bad, just that I'm feeling a bit lazy... Hehe:P


This is where I worked...










... Nearly, but not quite...

I work in the super tiny coffeeshop thingy as more like a waitress + taking orders person (I seriously hate this type of job!!!) in Tanjong Pagar... It's a pretty tiring job for me, standing the whole time... But I guess I should be sorta used to it now, since I've been helping out with these kind of jobs whenever I'm back anyways... At different places though... Working here is more difficult than previous places since there's probably more than 10 tiny coffeeshops operating around, all competing against each other for business during that lunch hour period-.- Most of the companies there are like shipping and oil & gas blah blah blah, and lunch time for everyone is probably around the same time, so between 12-1pm is most likely to be filled with many people around... Other times will be super duper quiet with no one really... I never knew that it could get so competitive, but I guess when there's a B**** operating its business opposite to you, things can get quite nasty at times... Too much to write about that, so I'll blog about that some other time:P




My first proper meal back in Singapore=) Cooked by my aunt=) YUM YUM:P



I'm totally falling in love with this juice thingy!!! It's quite sour, but has the salty-ness from the 'suan mei', and I just LOVE IT!!!


My first pic back in SingaporeXD

0 voices: