Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dedicated especially to Chen Yi

I was trying to take a break from study today when I decided to take a look at who has been reading my blog etc. And I came across this.



Seems like Chen Yi's my top fan!:P So I decided to dedicate this post to you:P

Also, someone tried to google "What does a hailstorm look like?" to get to my page. Hmmn, I didn't think I had that fascinating pictures to get linked.

And WHAT? Someone had to actually google "chen yi uwa" to come to my blog. That is FAIL== Why wouldn't Chen Yi's blog come up on the search?

So I went on an investigation and tried to google "chen yi uwa". The first page was filled with randoms. On to the second page, I see my blog, then I see something that's related to Sharon (although I have no idea what that site was about other than some High School stuff:S), followed by Jorine's blog, with Chen Yi's blog nowhere to be seen.

Hmmn...

2 voices:

Chen Yi said...

hahahaha my dear this piece of "study" is quite amusing.

cuz i privatised my settings so that general people wouldn't be able to search for me on google :P

Celia-YuLing said...

Well well, Celia does the most randomest things on Earth, doesn't she?;)

I know you love meeeeeeeeeeeee!=)