Thursday, September 4, 2008

My enriching Uni life=)


Ever wondered what a Uni student's life is all about??? Let me bring you on this AMAZING tour of my Uni Life... Thursday is the day where I finish the earliest, supposedly 10.45am, but of course, there will always be events that lead me up to going home heaps late... LOL=)


Well, firstly, wake up in the morning at about 6-yish as usual, went to Uni for the stupid 9am MATH1020 lecture EVERY SINGLE MORNING!!! Then FA lecture,nothing much interesting there, except for the fact that the FA Exam worth of 30% is on next week, and I haven't started studying(or would a better term be: I don't even know what FA is all about!!!... Maybe I would if I hadn't been copying the tute answers every single week:P)... Anyways, went to Jorine's house and practically watched Tiffany try do her STATS work(would COPYING be a better term for it???)... Well, this is the time of the week where people namely Jorine & Tiffany & Hugo-The 3 Musketeers, Shan Min(not so much la) and Wendy starts to panic about handing in their STATS work on Fridays... It's so funny how during Fridays outings, they will all be rushing to complete it by 4pm... HAHA=)

Then went to MLC to do the fornightly OB Quiz with Wendy... Took like an hour to do it together, and went on the internet looking for answers-YUP!!! It's CHEATING!!! But we got full marks=) That's the main point... YIPEE!!! Then went to Harbour Town to check out something... But when I got off the Yellow Cat, I was like one of the few people to get off first, and this guy in front of me obliviously thought that I was his girlfriend, and started holding my hand!!! Of course I was so freaked out that I immediately reacted to the extent where he sorta turned around and realised "OOPS, it's the wrong person!?!?!?" LOL:P Anyways, I swear the people at the back saw everything, and I was so embarrassed to turn around to 'find' his girlfriend, so I just quickly walked away... What an awkward moment there!!! SIGH... And the worst thing??? My hand wasn't even held by any of my boyfriends before... And it's being held by a random stranger!?!?! OMG!!! What a SAD CASE...

Anyways, just shopped around for awhile and realised it was about 5pm, so decided to go home... Went to the Perth train station, and OMG!!! How many people were filling up the spaces there??? Geez...



People crowding around the train station...




People getting on the train...

People all packed on the train as well... Had to stand all the way back home:(

When it's time for me to get off??? Well, it's all empty now...

Oh, and before I forget... Prior to going home, I went to the Joondalup shops since it's late night shopping... And guess what happens when Cadbury chocolates are on offer??? Hmmn... Yea well, I buy them, IN BULK=)



YUM YUM=) I LOVE CHOCOLATES=)

P.S. Some are meant to be brought back to Singapore since the new ones cost like $8 in Singapore!!! Soo expensive!!!

As I was walking back home from the train station, I came acroos the Moon and decided to take a picture since I haven't seen the Moon for ages!!! Not at my house anyway:P

A typical Uni student life??? Or maybe it's just me??? HEHE=)

0 voices: