Sunday, September 7, 2008

NOTICE!!!


To my dearest friends who constantly read my blog(this is probably dedicated to Jorine only), YUP, I am currently heaps sick, don't ask me how I got sick, I haven't got a clue too... I was perfectly fine on Thursday, and suddenly Friday was just a 180 degrees turn in my health:( Anyways, I had a mild fever, massive sore throat and headache on Friday... Though the fever had gone down on Saturday, but the sore throat and headache sorta got worse... So practically I slept through the whole of my Friday and Saturday, and for those who didn't know, YES, I have a MO Test(14%) on Tuesday and FA Exam(30%) on Saturday, and guess what??? Due to my sickness, I haven't got the chance to study... And the worst case of all??? I haven't got a clue what the units are about since I never really did my MO tutes anyway, and for the FA tutes, hmmn, I just practically 'referred' to the answers I've got:P YUP, that's why I'm gonna fail these two things quite badly:( SIGH:(

Anyways, for those who keep track with my blog, and wondering why I haven't been updating my blog, well, that's cause I've been pretty busy with school work, and well, I'm sick now, and with these tests and exams coming up, blogging is definitely not the thing I would be thinking of now... Although I'm sorta updating it now??? SIGH... I just love contradicting myself, don't I:P But I'll update all my unfinished posts(probably like 5 of them???) after Saturday=) So be patient, guys=) And for Jorine and Tiffany waiting for that particular post, all I can say is BE PATIENT=)

And for those who wants to have a sleepover at my house, think twice... Not that I'm scaring you guys, but seriously, I have 3 spare rooms... But I have to say my house is like, hmmn, run-down inside... In the sense that the bathroom is small, the place where you shower have no door thing(but it's an enclosed bathroom la), it's like it only has this crappy curtain thingy only... And the toilet which is situated in another corner, the flush thing doesn't work!!! Don't ask me why la, I also don't know!!! And seriously, the three rooms I have are literally empty inside... And I've got a heaps small TV, a bit bigger than what Jorine used to have anyway... So you guys mind sleeping on the ground??? But anyways, if you guys still decided to come, leave a comment on the blog la, or ring me to tell me who's coming, cause I need to know, though it probably doesn't really matter, but still!!! And cause I will be so busy trying to get rid of my stupid sickness and studying for MO & FA, and I'll only sorta be free after Saturday arvo... SIGH... But please don't be mistaken, it's not that I don't want you guys to come, it's just that I don't want you guys to come and get bored throughout the whole time, and thus regretted coming, if you know what I mean... It's just that I gotta warn you guys of what I have at home...

LOVE YOU GUYS HEAPS=)

*Bring sleeping bags, if any of you do happen to have one anyway:P

Endnote: I've been so sick, and quite thanks to this, I've survived quite a bit=)


Except for the fact that I seemed to have drank almost half the bottle of it:P And that it also seems that sick people can't take pictures straight-up!!! SAD CASE...

0 voices: