Sunday, September 21, 2008

Think quick!!!


This is really looking bad... I've stayed up all night trying to study for Maths... Of course I was on Facebook and MSN too, so got a bit distracted I guess:P But seriously, DAMN Maths, I hate it!!! I stayed up all night, but can't figure why is it done that way... Stupid Taylor's Polynomial crap... And the test is on Wednesday... SIGH *shakes head* Can't believe how 'much' study I've done throughout this Mid-Sem Break... SIGH...

Anyways, that's not the main point of this post... Today I went to Jing's 26th Birthday Party at her house... It was in Victoria Park, so I had to take a train and a bus to get there... Overall, it was quite fun being there, especially how it's sorta a catch-up time for all of us since the Bridging Course=)

Jing's birthday cake



Pressies given by her host-mum


YUMMY food prepared specially for us=)







MY DEAREST BC FRIENDS=)

(L-R)TOP: Ming Ming, Frank; BOTTOM: Chase, Zoe, Fei Fei

with Zoe, and Chase at the background...

with Jing...

with Chase...

with Linda (Jing's friend)...

with Fei Fei...



Group having cake happily=)


OUR OVERALL GROUP PHOTO FOR THE DAY=)

*See more photos on Facebook...



Anyways, that was the happy part of the day... The scary part of the day was when I got on the train to Clarkson... All was fine, and I sat at the very corner two seats as usual, and probably up to Leederville, when this guy came on and sat on the seats next to mine (not next to me)... I always look around wherever I am, so no doubt was I looking around on the train too... I admit I did look at him casually, I mean, he's sitting next to me, it's hard to look around without looking AT him... At first, he seems alright, but after a few minutes, he seriously seems like a stalker!!! Like when my phone vibrated so many times (approximately 15 times, when Chase kept calling me as his phone was probably kept on the re-dialling mode), he looked at me and my phone every single time... Ok, people may argue that he had to look because it's so strange when someone else's phone kept vibrating so many times... BUT!!! What about when I took my books out, trying to study but got distracted instead, and realises how he kept looking at me... He doesn't look at me as in the 'stare-stare-stare-WTH are you doing' type look, it's one of those I'm-a-stalker look:P HEHE:P

By that time, the train had probably got to Warwick, and I was so freaked out, it's almost halfway home, and I haven't got a clue of what I should do... So then I decided I got to alight at the next stop, even if I have to wait for another 15 minutes due to it's a weekend, who cares... But then the next stop is Greenwood, one of the quietest stop ever!!! If I got off there, everything would probably be worse... SIGH... So I decided that Whitfords would be a good place to alight:) So I stood up, and started walking towards the door... As I turned back to see if I had left anything on the seat, I noticed him turning back to look at me with those eerie eyes again... OMG!!! I'm seriously FREAKED OUT now... And when I got to the door, he started getting up from his seat, and started walking towards me... Right before my mind was back into the reality world, he was standing opposite me, leaning against the wall...

Had to think really quickly of what to do at that moment, since there was probably less than 1 minute before the train will reach Whitfords... So I decided to call Jorine... I asked her very random stuff, and sure she thought I was crazy!!! She obviously knew that I know what she was doing since I spoke to her on MSN the night before, and she literally told me what she was gonna do for the whole day... But I really had nothing in mind to say to her at that time, and I knew that she would probably be the best person to hold on to the phone call without hanging up on me, thinking I've seriously gone crazy!!! And also my phone credits would only allow me to ring OPTUS prepaid people, and no one I could think of would be willing to spend time talking about nothing with me on a nice Sunday arvo...

Whitfords was here, and I decided that I'm not gonna get off the train, since if he was really gonna be getting off, and I had to wait 15 minutes for the next train, I would have no idea what could happen in that time... So the train stopped, and I obviously haven't press the button, which made the door not open, and he was standing there staring at me for not getting off the train as he had expected... Everything seemed so suss at that instant, so then he probably decided that he should press the button and get off... He got off, and I literally turned back 2 seconds later to see if he had hopped on again from another door, but he was MISSING!!! NOT THERE!!! WTH?!?!?! He LITERALLY DISAPPEARED!!! So I started telling Jorine the whole scenario... And of course she was giving me her blur responses as usual, up until probably when I'm almost getting off the train, she started asking me 'HUH??? Then are you ok now ar???' -.- Jorine, my dear, if I wasn't ok, I wouldn't have been chatting to you the whole time:) Anyways, when I got off the train, he wasn't there, and I tried running home as fast as possible:P

THAT SURE WAS ONE FREAKISH EXPERIENCE HAPPENING IN THE BROAD DAYLIGHT!!!

0 voices: