Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another weekend...


Well, weekend was supposed to be a sleep in time!!! But I got woken up by my brother barely passed 9am, to go to the weekend market!!! SIGH-.- Got up unwillingly, took my own sweet time walking around here and there doing nothing... Finally in an awake mode, we went out... At first I was quite reluctant to go, but didn't regret afterall... Cause breakfast was awesome=)

We went to this store that apparently only opens on the weekend, and things are like $8-$9, yea, seems like those normal prices, but the servings are huge!!! Worth a try!!! And they actually taste pretty good!!!:)


Katrina and Robin=)


My brother and me...


Robin and I got the same food - pork and prawn noodles=)


Katrina's lemongrass fish=)


My brother's spicy beef noodles=)


Oh, and the pork slices were HUGE!!! And there were like 6 pieces of them!!!:P


We had satay after that, not as tasty as Singapore's, but good enough:P

Then we got home and got straight to working - cleaning the house of course!!!

First we had to clean the fridge... The freezer was filled with thick layers of ice everywhere, so we had to melt them and clean the freezer...


REALLY REALLY RARE you would get to see my freezer EMPTY, I mean, it's always filled with stuff you know, like FULL PACKED with food of course!!!:P


Yea, so everything was dumped to the fridge compartment of course:P


Robin cleaning the fridge...


Katrina washing the dishes...


My brother vacuuming the house...

P.S. I wasn't slacking ok!!! Before everyone got working, I was the one doing all the work... Plus I had to think of what to cook for dinner as well!!!

So for dinner, we cooked creamy mushroom with small chicken pieces, garlic prawns, and this dory fish thingy we bought a few weeks back...





Whilst eating dinner, we watched 'Shaun of the Dead' in the dark... Complete darkness yes!!! Kitchen lights were off, living room lights were off, study room lights were off, room lights were off, everything was off!!! It was a funny show, BUT, it was rather scary cause of the gruesome parts... You see blood squirting out, and see-through holes in human bodies:S GRUESOME, not good when you're eating dinner at the same time seriously!!! Oh yea, and during the arvo, after done cleaning the house, we watched 'Howl's Moving Castle'=) It was a cartoon, quite a lovely show, though I still don't get the morals of that show... Perhaps Robin was right...

'You are only as ugly as you think you are'...

0 voices: