Thursday, August 20, 2009

The housemates' way of communication...


11th August 2009
- When I told Jorine I needed to sleep over...
Celia:
*can fruitfly sleep over your house on thursday?
Jorine:
*ohhhh.
*can
*i will prepare those fly swapper to swap on it!

12th August 2009 - When I told Chen Yi I was sleeping over...
Celia:
*i only have class at 11==
*and im staying at your hse tmr
Chen Yi:
*har
*tmr night u mean?
*why leh?

So it became a conclusion that both housemates don't communicate with one another, so the next time when you need to notify them of something, it is rather important to have a combined chat so that both of them knows what's going on...

Roughly one week later...

20th August 2009
Jorine:
*celia celia !!!
*can do us a favour ?
*if vitasoy is on offer..
*can you pls inform us ?

Within seconds...
Chen Yi:
*celia!!
*when r u going bulk-shopping again??
*help me check smth!!
*help me check vitasoy choc milk whether its on offer!! on how much does it cost!

Congrats on you two housemates for improvement in communication skills=)

0 voices: