Saturday, January 10, 2009

A BUSY Day???


Haven't got a clue why, but as Kenneth and I were sitting at the counter today, we noticed something we never seen before... For a moment, it seemed like everyone was so busy with work, with so many people on the line talking... Mind you, out of those ones not lighted, perhaps half of them weren't even working that day anyways, so seeing so many people on the phone all at once is quite unusual indeed... Moreover, both DCM and SCM are also on the phone leh, it's like SO BUSY-.- Yea of course, excluding Kenneth and I who were giggling away, and me taking photos while everyone is busy, hehe:P




Because of yesterday's bun from Kenneth, and his promise to get me an apparently nicer bun today, I was so looking forward to eating it, haven't got an idea why... But funnily, cause it was left on the lil table thingy beside the whiteboard in the office, Michael Lai ate it without anyone knowing... Well, not til dinner time when Kenneth was asking me to eat it, and I'm like SO WHERE IS IT???:P LOL:P So then there was this commotion going on over a lil bun and who ate it, but yea... We found the culprit, and Michael Lai offered to buy me dinner cause the bun was meant to be my dinner again... Haha:P At first I was like "Oh well, it's alrights, nevermind", but Kenneth just rushed off to buy dinner for me before I could even say something...


So, the duck rice I was told not to regret having cause I said I didn't mind having whatever dinner Kenneth gets:P

After that, there was this joke going round saying I'm standing to gain from such a situation since a bun was exchanged for a proper dinner meal, and everyone was just laughing at me:P At night, I think it was Aunt Karen who was using the photocopying machine, but the usual her would always be rushing to do stuff for some reason, and somehow the machine died on her, like a lil piece of paper got stuck between the machine, and the worst scenario was that using the other machine was a fuss, so she panicked like mad and the usual her would scream like there's no tomorrow, so yea, I tried to fix it... Without realising it was THAT HOT inside, so I sorta 'burnt' my fingers, and got black marks on my hands:( It did hurt alot, but luckily I fixed it, and Aunt Karen was back to normal again... Thank God!!!




Then outside at the counter tonight, since the bursary forms will all be due in tomorrow, this lil boy came in with a stack of papers, and at first I thought maybe they're just crumpled, so it seemed like alot, but that wasn't the case... There were 6 paperclips, 6 bursary forms handed in-.- I saw it, and first thought was 'OMG!!! Kenneth's gonna be so thrilled knowing this!!!', HAHA:P And when I told him on MSN, sure he was getting as hyper as me:P But it's all cause he's sorta been placed in charged of sorting out these forms for Khadijah recently, so yea... But 6 kids in Singapore, is to some extent seen seldomly??? *shrugs*





End of work=)

0 voices: