Sunday, January 4, 2009

Doesn't it always happens???


YES!!! It always happens...

The guys you are deeply in love with don't like you...

The guys you don't like wants to woo you...


But, why is it always this way???

Can't we just have simplicity here??? Does it always have to be so complicated??? It's all about complexity, complexity, complexity... But regardless of whatever, sorry guys, one thing I think I would have believed since young is that long distance relationships would not work out for me, maybe in the future it might, but for now, I don't think so... One who chose to give up her most precious moment because of the fated 1st-6th cum 6th-1st Secondary School selections, would not possibly suddenly decide that long distance relationship would work for her when a few schools distance away was an obstacle... It's not exactly about the frequent meeting up(s), but more like I don't know if I myself would be able to sustain the whole situation... A much easier way to say it would probably be, I don't trust myself... I haven't exactly had this situation before, and so I would never know what would happen in the future... But again, I've gotta admit that I haven't got feelings for you guys anyways, so why would I be agreeing to anything anyway??? Just hope to find a guy who studies in Aussie and has a similar background??? *HINT HINT* LOL:P

* I haven't got a clue who *HINT HINT* is:P


Anyways, after a day at Work...




Just saw this guy with PINK hair on the train, yea, alot of people were looking at him, laughing...

0 voices: