Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A happy happy day=)


Today at the CC seems to be a busy day... With the deadline for the bursaries closed, it's now time for the internal office people to sort out everything, according to levels of Primary/Secondary/Poly/JC's/Uni and check their eligibility for the bursaries etc...

Khadijah and files and files of bursary forms...


Kenneth and Aunt Karen working hardXD




Ahh, this lil kitten was so cute... It came around and wouldn't leave after... It seems to love the carpet alot, although it just loves rolling over the carpet and sits there:P


Suhaili and the cute lil kitten that came back for her everytime after being put to somewhere else, I Swear!!!


End of work=)

And why am I so happy today??? Well, cause in the CC, there's this promotion thingy going on currently, and it's when you sign up for a new membership, you will get a free Chingay ticket... This one fine day as I was working with Uncle King John, there was this customer who signed up for the membership but didn't want the ticket cause he wanted two but obviously couldn't get two for one membership, so I asked Uncle King John if I could have it... Actually I'm not a person who's really into those Arts stuff, but it just seems cool, and Uncle King John said I could have it under that customer's name, and if there was another customer who comes along not wanting the ticket, I could have it too=) For that whole day, I've been waiting and waiting for someone to not have the ticket so I could have it, cause going alone is pretty sad... So I told Kenneth about it, and we made a deal that if I could get a second ticket, he would go with me... So at night, this lady came along and signed up for the membership... Upon knowing it would give a free Chingay ticket, she decided to sign up for another membership for her husband... So there were only 2 tickets left in the file, although there were seats apart, the lady still decided to get 2 memberships anyways... So she took away the ticket for the person who was sitting next to me:'( I was so devastated to know that at that time:'( It's like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! So for the rest of that evening, I was just being EMO:'( So anyways, after EMO-ing heaps, I suddenly remembered Mdm Lee keeping a ticket herself a few days ago because of the same situation, so I really hope she wouldn't want to go herself or something, so I could have the ticket:P That sounded very mean, but still... Since the tickets came in a bunch of 12 in the same row, I was hoping Mdm Lee's ticket would be somewhere near the one I got... So I phoned Mdm Lee about it, and she said she didn't mind giving it to me, however, she forgot where she placed it:S So then when she came back to the office to find it today, after searching high and low for it, she finally found it slipped in between the Course List sheet=) And coincidentally it was the seat V112, whilst the one I got was V111, so YIPEE=) Ahh, I'm so HAPPY=)



0 voices: