Saturday, January 3, 2009

Collared tops found!!!


Today I went to retrieve my new glasses, then went to Bugis to shop with Xin Zhi=) It was basically an attempt to find some more collared tops for work, which seriously isn't easy... So anyways, as usual, shopped around for a few hours, and probably bought like 7 tops... SIGH... I think I gotta draw up a plan of saving money!!! Since the economy ain't so good at the moment... I'm such a freak when I go shopping, probably one of the reason why I can't go shopping:P This is really really bad, but at least I still give alot of thought into buying something, that's why it can take me hours and hours to buy a few tops, while others would just buy tops that caught their eye, and not think about this and that, like me-.- Anyways, it was about 5 plus then, so we sorta decided to go home since I've got work tomorrow, and it's super packed going home on the train around this time...

~Us on the train~ :P





0 voices: