Tuesday, December 23, 2008

COINCIDENCE does happens...


A few days back, I was walking with Zhi Xiang after Twilight to Vista Park... We walked past this basketball court, and I even remembered Zhi Xiang looking at those people playing basketball... At that moment, I seemed to see a guy that resembled so much like Yew Tat, a Primary School friend, and of course we haven't seen each other for ages... As usual, me not wearing my glasses constantly didn't allow me to see him clearly, so only caught a glimpse of that familiar head of his... So anyways, today when I got online, an instant message from another Primary School friend Leonard asked: "did you see me?" It's a rather strange way to start a convo, especially when I haven't met him for ages too!!! So anyways, it turned out that just so happened that day they went to that block to play basketball, which they don't frequently go there, I was there too... And apparently Yew Tat saw me and told Leonard about it, but within seconds I was gone:P Oh well...

Oh!!! And I've made another discovery... There's another person like me, likes CAPS=)

---> DEFINITION OF RABBIT - a small animal with long ears and large front teeth, which moves by jumping on its long back legs says:
HAHAHAHHAHA <---

D
EFINITION OF RABBIT - a small animal with long ears and large front teeth, which moves by jumping on its long back legs says:
muahaha
DEFINITION OF RABBIT - a small animal with long ears and large front teeth, which moves by jumping on its long back legs says:
caps is nice~ add more fun to the chatting
DEFINITION OF RABBIT - a small animal with long ears and large front teeth, which moves by jumping on its long back legs says:
omg i capped unknowingly
DEFINITION OF RABBIT - a small animal with long ears and large front teeth, which moves by jumping on its long back legs says:
lol

0 voices: