Friday, December 19, 2008

With Love=)


I woke up this morning, or maybe I should say afternoon, with a text asking me if I wanted to watch a Chinese show-.- Anyways, surprisingly, it was Zhi Xiang, whom I thought was still holidaying in Hong Kong-.- So then I asked what show was it, and he said it's Ip-Man, to which I had no idea what it was about... But oh well,
so decided to go watch it... As usual, I'm ALWAYS LATE, so had to make people wait for me every time, really sorry, Zhi Xiang:P But I was late for a reason, will explain much later on... Upon reaching, ahh, he's such a sweet guy, he gave me a tiny bag of jellybeans brought back from Hong Kong... They're not the normal kind of jellybeans; these types have a mixture of flavours in one jellybean, so they tasted rather nice=) And the flavours are not the super ordinary ones, except I guess they're too extraordinary I can't remember what flavours were there:P In addition to the jellybeans, I also got a teddy from my sweet friend=) I did tell him to get me something from Hong Kong, though I told him umpteen times, I didn't expect him to take it seriously, so a BIG THANK YOU to you my friend=)


Jellybeans=)


The coffee & sarsi(root beer) flavoured one were the best=) The worst??? The liquorice flavoured(*vomit*):P


Ain't it cute??? :P


I did ask why did he buy the teddy with the words "I'm chosen" on it and not something else, but he said he couldn't find anything better-.- Oh well, it's the thought that counts:P


Anyways, we headed for lunch at the food court first before the movie... Mr NICE guy treated me lunch, thank you again=) Then we went to watch the movie at CWP of course=)


Tix...

My favourite quote in the movie Ip-Man: "爸爸,妈妈说如果你再不出手的话,家里的东西就全都要被打破了..." :P


Haven't eaten this for ages!!! :P


As I was walking home after the movie, I suddenly remembered something... As I was halfway reaching CWP in the arvo, I remembered that I forgot to bring something, and it was my glasses -.- Without my glasses, how am I supposed to watch the freaking movie??? -.- So I had to walk back home to get it, thus being LATE... As I passed through the Mandai Tekong Park, there were these 2 guys and a lady walking towards me... One guy started asking me: "Excuse me, do you know how to get to BLK 897D?" Yeap, I live in BLK 899B, and probably only A-D would exist, but whereabout is BLK 897D, god knows!!! They were dressed in really formal clothes, seems like those promoter people, so I just told them "Oh! It should be somewhere around here, maybe over there(pointing to this direction where it says 897C)." Yes I know, it wasn't right of me, of course they knew it's somewhere around here(!!!), and they obviously saw the BLK 897C, but I mean, I seriously haven't got a clue whereabout is it... I can't believe I didn't know as well-.- If I wasn't rushing for time, I would have helped to find the place, but I can't, cause I'm already freaking late!!! So when I was walking back, I was eager to find out the place... After looking around but to no avail, I sorta gave up since I was already a block off my house... Just then, as I raised my head, I saw BLK 897D!!! It's the car park that is opposite my house, and it's been there since I've moved into this house when I was EIGHT!!! So, it's been TEN years since I've been living here, this carpark has been there every time I opened my room window, and when I was young, I always stared outside the window for no reason and see this carpark for as many times you can ever imagined, but I had absolute no clue it was BLK 897D!!! Oh great, what a failure-.-



2 voices:

Unknown said...

shouldnt it be obvious why he gave you "i'm chosen"?? lol

Celia-YuLing said...

NO STEVE!!! It's not what you think it is:P