Sunday, December 7, 2008

Visit to Grandma's...


Every this time of the year when I'm back from Perth, it's a MUST to visit my grandma... It's not that she's that calculative about it, but if our whole family don't appear soon enough, then there's gonna be trouble... Haven't exactly experienced that 'trouble' before, but still... So, as usual, as we walked in the house, the two doggies will appear:)


-Tina-

:D
:D:D
:D:D:D


*shakes hand*


"Don't you dare steal my food!!!"


Feeling comfy on the couch:P



*waggy tail*


Not that I was bias, but Jessie wasn't willing to come close to me... So there's only a few pictures taken...

-Jessie-



Yea, she's quite fat actually... 3 times the size of Tina?!?!?!



*waiting patiently outside for the owner to come out*





Grandchildren with Grandma...


Brothers with Tina...


With Tina and Jessie...


After a light lunch, it was steamboat at my Uncle's place...:P AHH... I simply love eating steamboat=) Not many pictures were taken since I was busy eating... And if I concentrated on taking pictures, my parents would think that I've turned into a freak:P So... This is the ending part already... LOL:P When everything was almost eaten up:P


YUMMY Prawns... [sorry to Sharon & Steve:P]


This sauce is awesome, I'm totally obsessed with this home made chilli sauce thingy... It's not that spicy, but it's good=) [coming from a person who don't really eat spicy stuff]



This type of fishball thingy which has a mixture of meat(pork) and muchroom etc. inside, exceptionally juicy and NICE=)

:P




The place, not sure if it's the same underground 'illegal' steamboat place like the one Jorine mentioned...




Oh... This bell thingy... Well I know this is very very common in Perth on public transport, but I haven't seen it in Singapore before... We never used to have this on public transport in Singapore, but guess we do now:) When Jorine was told that it was a bell thingy back in Perth, she was surprised too...:P

0 voices: