Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Day full of DRAWINGS=)


So, Xin Zhi and I decided to go out today, but because Singapore is too small to decide on places to go, we somehow ended up in Toa Payoh... Over there, we saw this Anti-Drug Art Competition thingy whereby many students' art pieces were being graded, and I've gotta admit, some of them are really really good!!! Damn, I envy people who can draw-.- Shall let the pictures do the talking=)














(Some others that didn't get into the Top 3)


















Board which includes descriptions of many different kinds of drugs...


This guy and his paint can spraying job...

Not exactly finished yet, but still, it looks really cool...



Xin Zhi & Me at Toa Payoh train station=)


HEHE>.< Picture of us taken in HMV...


Somewhere in HMV...



The old traditional glass bottles of Coca-Cola:)


Xin Zhi...


Me:P


Then we decided to take neoprint at Orchard Cineleisure, cause many neoprint shops are gone from many shopping centres nowadays, so hard to find one!!!


Infrared's gay, cause my mobile only has Bluetooth, so didn't get the pictures in my mobile-.-


Don't know why they even bother changing to Japanese currency... Cause they were really afraid of people running away after exchanging the Japanese currency-.-


Pictures=)


US, with our neoprint=)


I look funny:P


A board filled with neoprints=)


Awesome flower lights:P


This is a really cool invention, I don't actually know how it works, but I saw it at the Woodlands Pasar Malam, and I saw someone inside the ball thingy!!! It was freaking cool, but I didn't dare to go near it to touch it since there were a few guys sitting there staring at me taking these pictures:P

0 voices: