Friday, December 5, 2008

Randomness...


AHH... Today I got to slack at home:P So I'm back to watching my dramas again:P But as usual, while cooking my 'healthy' instant noodles, I added an egg in... Before that, I found my egg has a hole in it-.- AHH, people who are used to my randomness by now, wouldn't think I'm crazy... But people who don't know, yea, that's how my randomness works, I guessXD





Ooh!!! And tonight's dinner, was this super delicious 酸辣汤 (Hot and Sour Soup?!?!?!)... AHH... My favourite=) But I've got too many favourites, so not counted:P But this soup is really nice, although I don't really eat spicy food, but this dish contains many ingredients like tofu, pork slices, a few different kind of mushrooms, egg, and many other ingredients that I don't know... Together with the required spices like pepper, salt, vinegar, and blah blah blah, the soup is perfect=) AHH... I simply love drinking soup=)



0 voices: