Friday, December 26, 2008

Republic Poly visit:P


First of all, I gotta thanks everyone for all of the Christmas wishes given probably in the last hour of 25.12=) I feel LOVED by many people, although I haven't got a X'MAS DATE:P

*Out of the many many people, you were the first to wish me, and truthfully, I was really really glad=)



FiFi sleeping soundly... HAHA:P

Anyways, I went out with Cheng Ze today... We were meant to be watching a movie together, but the queue was unusually long, so we decided to go eat=) He treated me to Swensen's, jokingly saying I was a poor thing, hadn't got a date for Xmas:P


Fries=)




Some salmon mushroom spaghetti that he ordered...


Some cheese baked fish rice...


:D


It was dessert time=) *yumyum*


Then Cheng Ze said he wanted to go visit Republic Poly again, and since I haven't been there before, even though I live so close to it, so here we are=)





















*There were over a hundred pictures taken while I was 'touring' around Republic Poly, but it's just way too many to upload here, considering it takes so long to upload like 5 pictures at one go, so maybe visiting my Facebook account would be better:P

Anyways, had an awesome day out=)

0 voices: