Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Maccas


Today I went out with Eugene to Jurong Point:) We shopped around the whole mall, which doesn't really have much to shop there I guess... Since there's two foodcourts and many fast food chains... We were walking around, and Eugene was looking for tennis rackets, but they were all pretty expensive everywhere... As we walked around, there were many stores that had a notice outside saying they're hiring people... But some of them require experienced workers, and plus I guess Boon Lay is quite a bit distance to travel if I were to work there, so guess I'll just have to look for nearer places... OH!!! And it's my first Maccas meal after coming back for so longXD HAHA=) AHH, love it=)





No one was back home at night, so guess instant noodles will be my dinner again=) I simply love instant noodles... Not because of its convenience, but because I just love it=)
It's not that unhealthy, there's cheese tofu, veggies, dumplings, so it's good=)



0 voices: