Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Day out with Xin Zhi...


Today I went out with my Secondary School friend Xin Zhi:) She's actually the first friend I've made since we knew each other since Orientation... Thank god we're still keeping in touch although I've gone overseas to study... I haven't got many Singaporean friends left here, since the friendship bonds weren't tight enough when I left after completing Lower School education... But oh well, we went to Clementi first, because she said she managed to find a temporary job over at the NTUC... But when I went there, the manager said they only want cashiers now, so if I was gonna work as a cashier, I thought I might as well ask to apply to work at the NTUC just located beside my house... So then we went to Yishun to shop... Yishun has now expanded, although the expansion is only 3 or 4 storeys more with 5 stores on each level??? That is considered to be quite small, but we managed to spend almost 3 hours just walking around... Of course I was looking out for jobs as well, but there weren't any available... Finally we came to this japanese foodcourt thingy with like 10 small japanese food stores in it, and there was a notice outside saying they're hiring people...
So we went to ask one of the employees, and we were told to sit at one corner to wait for the person in charge to come... After waiting for about 20 minutes, we decided we should go, since no one seems to be coming... As we were walking away, I saw this guy walking towards us with a laptop, and he appears to be looking for somebody, and it turns out that he was the guy in charge-.- So we went for the 'interview'... It's 'interview' because after sitting down, he gave out the forms, and immediately said: "you sure you really want the job"??? Literally after that, he kept discouraging us from doing applying for the job by telling us: "aiya, don't want la, don't want la, this job very tough and isn't as easy as it seems, aiya, don't want la, don't want la, go look for other jobs la"-.-

So from there, we went back to Causeway Point to shop for another hour or so, before going to the NTUC at Civic Centre to look for a job, but there wasn't anyone in the office-.- OH!!! And I saw this SLURPEE thingy at Causeway Point, HEHE=) I love taking random shotsXD




So then went to 888 Plaza and asked for the job at the NTUC... The guy handed me the application form, but was MIA for like 20 minutes, then after that I gave him the form, he said he'll call back-.- SIGH:( Unsuccessful job searching:(

0 voices: