Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2nd Day...


Nothing much happened today... Still almost the same like yesterday, just that I think I'm a bit closer to some people now... A tiny tiny bit, but still... Doing the same letters stuff, picking up calls, and collecting these recent forms such as the Bursary forms, Seniors Medical Benefits form, CNY 2009 Hong Bao Presentaiton to Seniors etc... And I also realised that actually there is a uniform for the permanent staff, like blue tops for the male employees, pink tops for the female employees-.- So practially it means that people such as me and Shuhada who are temporary staff, also Kenneth who is a voluntary member (a guy who studies in Melbourne) are mainly the odd-one-out... Oh well, at least I get along with them two the most, as compared to others, cause we're all not permanent staff:P



ME>.<


My name tag=)

0 voices: