Friday, December 12, 2008

I did a good deed today:P


Today I went on a shopping spree again-.- SIGH, just couldn't help it... But as I was walking around, I saw this box of cake---Choco Pie... It just reminds me of this korean drama that I just finished watching... It's called Thank You, and it's about this 8 year old girl who got AIDS by accident, because this female doctor didn't realised the other patient had AIDS, and transferred some of his blood to the girl, so yea... So when this female doctor was dying, she asked her boyfriend doctor to find out where the little girl's family lives, and requested him to say sorry to the family on her behalf... As the guy doctor found the family, he starts to fall in love with the little girl's mum, as he admires the way she does things, and how she can handle the stress of taking care of a sick little kid as well as an old grandpa who has amnesia and totally loves Choco Pie:P It's an ok drama, but seriously, for once, I don't like the ending!!! :( I'd rather she go back to her ex-lover, who is hotter, and still loves her deeply as 14 years agoXD




Tonight's dinner was KFC=) I went to buy a Family Feast which costed about $24.60, that included:
8 pcs Chicken
1 reg Popcorn Chicken
1 med Whipped Potato
1 med Coleslaw=)

I gave a $50 note, but got back $35.40. I didn't really realise it until I got back home, and I guess I was thinking should I just keep that $10, afterall, I didn't steal it, it was given to me by mistake... And I'm pretty much bankrupt now anyways... But it probably wasn't the cashier fault too, just that stupid Singapore came up with this 'great' idea of producing plastic dollar notes, and knowing that Singapore's weather is so humid, the dollar notes will bound to stick together as one, and people will give out the wrong change or so...-.- Aiya, so decided to return that $10 lo... Cause that cashier lady also seemed new to the job, like she didn't seem to be very familiar with the things around... Also, the downside of a cashier job is that when there is less than what's meant to be in there, you've gotta pay the shortage with your own money... But when there is more than what's meant to be in there, then they will keep the extra money...-.-


As I was walking across the road to return that $10, I saw the great big full Moon=)


The $10 note:P

0 voices: