Monday, December 29, 2008

Out with mum and aunts...


Today, I had to go make a new pair of glasses... First, I had to go out with my mum to Bugis... As we walked through the busy Bugis Street, I saw this thing, with the stall trying to advertise for its assorted fruit juice drinks...



Anyways, then we headed to the place which I haven't got a clue where it is, just know that it's somewhere between Bugis and Lavender:P As we were walking such long distance, typical of my mum and aunts to do this quite often actually, I took out my camera and took random shots:P

















Two funny looking houses side by side:P

Baby glasses... CUTE:P
My new glasses...



Comparison of the lens... with the old and new pair of glasses:P


Huge lens glasses on the left, tiny small lens glasses on the right:P


An awesome stick-on-the-wall clock... The numbers were all stucked on by the owner of the shop... CREATIVE it is:P


Ferris Wheel=)

:P



Apparently back in the days, the street that this Mosque is on is one place people would try to avoid as much as possible... Purely because people always got murdered there, especially Chinese by the Malays... They would use those parang to kill the people, sounds so freaky when I heard it, even though it was in the afternoon-.-


Haji Lane, one of the tiniest street in Singapore, I think, super duper tiny, sometimes you wonder how do cars fit in it... And there's another tale here... Especially late at night, this lane would be one place to avoid best too, cause apparently when you go in, you will not get out... Don't think it means you'll die, but more like if girls enter the lane, then she would probably get raped or something, and in a way cause the lane is so tiny, it's impossible to scream for help... Freaky...


Christmas decorations everywhere=)








Tomorrow is my first day of WORK... At the Bukit Batok CC=) Finally got a job, after searching high and low for one... Somewhat looking forward to it...:P But sian... Just had 2 sardine puffs, 1 curry bun, 1 egg tart... Ai seh, fattening supper-.-

0 voices: