Sunday, December 21, 2008

The memories...


Today, it was a movie date again with Zhi Xiang, for some random reason.. But before that, I've gotta defend myself for being late again... Seriously, every time I'm gonna go out, there will be something that needs to be done first... So this time, it's cause my dad was washing clothes, and I had to be the one hanging them up... WTH??? Why can't my brothers hang them up??? Freaking bullcrap!!! SIGH, bias-ness-.- Then, it's cause my mum said that we had to clear our Primary & Secondary school books since all of us have graduated from Secondary School... Took my mum quite sometime to realise that my younger brother can't use my older brother's books cause they are off MANY EDITIONS, and they study different things-.- Anyways, these students were meant to come pick them up, and of course anyone would think that it's just one big red plastic bag full of books, that's all... But considering the ancient-ness of my house, or rather my mum, the amount of books we had to clear was approximately 1.25m tall when stacked up... That was only partially of it, cause when the students actually came, my brothers then brought out another 3 big boxes of books... Also, there were probably another 30 Bookworm storybooks, which my older brother used to love to buy heaps of them during this annual book sale when he was back in Primary School... I was gonna take a picture of all of the books, but since there were so many books, the students had to call for help, and I was way too embarrassed to take pictures:P After clearing the books, there were still a bag of worksheets etc, and a whole stack of plastic files...





I realised I left out this book, but seriously, in Secondary School, the book that we were told to buy, yet used the least is this Civic and Moral Education... Most of the time, the book is left 95% brand new, cause it's so UNTOUCHED-.-

Although this time, Zhi Xiang was actually waiting for me down my block, I was still late-.- SIGH... I'm feeling so bad:( We then walked to CWP and watched Twilight... I had no idea what the movie was about, and I didn't read the book at all, so I won't say I'm a big fan of Twilight at all... Since it's so popular, I thought going to watch it was alright, and so I did... The plot was a bit plain, like it's rather plain romance, and apparently the book was heaps better, but I don't think I have any plans of reading it, since I tend to want to fall asleep while readingXD However, there's one part I would like to comment on, and it's: I WANT A BOYFRIEND LIKE EDWARD CULLEN=) No, not about the vampire part, but about where he is so protective of Bella... I mean, when guys are over-protective or even over-possessive of their girlfriends, it's what girls don't want... But the way Edward Cullen protects and sees Bella more important than anything else in his life, that's what girls want=) Well, that's what I want anyways:P

So after the movies, we headed to Vista Park... As we were walking away from CWP, I caught(well, technically, Zhi Xiang did) this sunsetting picture, which looks rather nice=)


Upon reaching Vista Park, everything was kept the same, almost, except for one thing, the thing I most longed to see, was gone... This was more than depressing news to me:'( I've always longed to go back to the yellow little 'cheese' playground place full of vandalism to take a look at something written(or vandalised, you could say) there, probably 6 or 7 years ago... Of course, not only you had written something, I did too... And I'll always remember the spot it was written on, this vivid image will stay in my heart forever, whatever you wrote will always be evident in my heart... But nothing could be more depressing than you not remembering you've written something there:'( I guess you really did move on after we broke up, didn't you??? 2 years later, you've moved on so fast, but I was still stuck back then... One day, you'll probably forget that we actually got together for 2 years, wouldn't you??? SIGH...

*I'm still glad we kept in contact, and are still friends...

~~~Scenes up the Hill~~~




Um, me?!?!?!


US=)

We were actually sitting at my block downstairs taking these photos, and at one point, my mum actually came downstairs to go to the shops to buy something... At first I thought she saw me, but then when I went home and showered, she asked me what time I came back and nothing else, so I hope she saw nothing...XD Not that we were doing anything wrong, but she always has something to say about going out with guys... That's why everytime I just tell her I'm going out with friends, I mean, I'm not lying to her afterall... I know what she will say, but it's not like I don't know what I will do, or perhaps I should say, what I shouldn't be doing, and it's also not like I've been out with many guys... This is also probably one of the reasons why I never told her about my boyfriends... I mean, despite my randomness, it's still so random going up to my mum and say "Hey Mum, I've got a boyfriend"-.- But again, she never asked about it, which I'm also glad about that, otherwise I wouldn't know what to answer back:P

0 voices: